tutle

Thursday, February 9, 2012

one of those "ah ha" moments.

i had a revelation today. I figured out why all the spaniards are so good at soccer.

they start them playing right out of the womb. i kid you not.

I was running at the park today and started to watch some of the soccer practices going on. seriously the boys were like 4 years old, all dressed up in the exact same soccer warmups and AMAZING. I don't know about you, but most kids that age when I was growing up, just showed up in jean shorts, a shirt, shin guards and no socks...and mainly tennis shoes on.  They are SERIOSO here. haha

Also as I was sitting at the parque in the sunlight, I had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude for being here in Spain.  I went running through the streets as well today by myself and it hit me. I live in Spain. I am running through the streets in Spain.  Does life get any cooler? nope.

oh, also. this is the collage of mosaics i made for my art class from all the islamic architecture. it was actually really fun to make!


1 comment:

  1. can you please frame that and hang it in your room when you get back? coolest thing ever! you really are living the dream. so happy for my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete